Friday 6 January 2012

Big Day For DGD

First off, I apologize for no post recently,holidays were rough and I just got back from chicago for a business trip. Anyways, I'm back and I got 2 concepts not from me, which makes me excited. Thanks,Thomas and Alan for sending in those concepts.

I am actually working on a big concept right now for minor hockey. They want me to design jerseys for them next year so I am very busy currently.



Florida Panthers Concept (By Thomas)

This is a good concept. It seems plain. Maybe stripes at the hem? Also, If you look at the bottom of the front. The middle is yellow while the back is red. But I'm not saying it's bad. I've made that mistake multiple times.
 
 
Winnipeg Jets Concept (By Alan)
 
This is an awesome concept. Alan tried to bring retro back but not to hardcore. I think he's executed that perfectly. Although, Putting AJH where the reebock logo should go kinda hurts realism of this concept. Still,well done
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment